The iPad Pro's Liquid Retina display has a 2388 x 1668 resolution, the P3 wide color gamut, ProMotion support with a 120 Hz refresh rate, and True Tone for comfortable viewing. There is also 600 nits of max brightness. On the front, Apple has introduced a 12MP Ultra Wide Camera with Center Stage, which uses the 12MP Ultra Wide 1080p camera and machine learning to automatically pan, zoom, expand, and actively adjust the frame during video calls. On the rear, there are still 12MP Ultra Wide and 10MP Ultra Wide cameras for 4K, Full HD, and multi-cam filmmaking with Smart HDR 3.
Apple has also equipped the iPad Pro with 8GB RAM, plus a 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt port with a USB Type-C interface for driving displays, including the Pro Display XDR at full 6K resolution, as well as external storage and docks. Moving to the audio side of things, the iPad Pro retains its five studio-quality mics and delivers theater-like sound and support for Dolby Atmos with four-speaker audio. Also carried over from previous models is support for a trackpad, Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio, and the Magic Keyboard. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) ensures a fast wireless connection, so you'll be able to quickly access your network to stay productive.
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance - Go further with all-day battery life
- Stunning 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi - Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
Smarter technology blurs the lines between the physical and the virtual and brings raw computing power to every aspect of our lives. Experience the best graphics backed by a system that's powered with the latest in technology. Everything from slim, lightweight laptops for casual browsing to high-powered desktop solutions that cater to demanding applications.