|Series||ASUS Chromebook CX1|
|Screen Size||15.6 Inches|
|Hard Disk Size||64 GB|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||8 GB|
|Operating System||Chrome OS|
ASUS Chromebook CX1, 15.6" Full HD NanoEdge Display, Intel Celeron N3350 Processor, 64GB eMMC Storage, 8GB RAM, Chrome OS, Transparent Silver, CX1500CNA-AS84F
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3350 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.4 GHz, 2 cores)
- Durable build with Military grade standard MIL-STD 810H US with weight at 3.97 lb
- 64GB eMMC and 8GB RAM, Wi-Fi 5 + Bluetooth 4.2
- 15.6 inch Full HD 1920x1080 NanoEdge Display
- Up to 11-hour battery life (Battery life vary by working conditions)
- 1x audio jack, 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) ports, 2x USB 3.2 Type-A (Gen 1), Micro SD Card reader (*USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS and has the Google apps. You can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and a 12-month Google One trial that gives you additional storage across Gmail, Google Drive and Google Photos. This offer from Google will expire by 1/31/2023. Google features’ availability varies according to country. Please check with your local ASUS retailer for details.
Easy Access to Apps on Google Play
With a rich library of apps, games, movies, TV, books and more, find everything you need to at the Google Play store.
Built-in Security Features
Automatic updates and built-in antivirus protection - keeping your device safe, secure and always up to date.
1-Year Free Google 100GB Cloud Storage
Enjoy a free 12-month, 100GB Google One account with exclusive benefits. Expires from Google by 1/31/2023.
Smarter technology blurs the lines between the physical and the virtual and brings raw computing power to every aspect of our lives. Experience the best graphics backed by a system that's powered with the latest in technology. Everything from slim, lightweight laptops for casual browsing to high-powered desktop solutions that cater to demanding applications.