|Screen Size||15.6 Inches|
|Color||Natural silver aluminum|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB|
|CPU Model||Intel Core i7-1165G7|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||16 MB|
|Operating System||Windows 11 Pro|
|Special Feature||Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader, Memory Card Slot, Numeric Keypad|
HP Pavilion 15 Laptop, 11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 Processor, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD Storage, Full HD IPS micro-edge Display, Windows 11 Pro, Compact Design, Long Battery Life (15-eg0025nr, 2021)
Product Details Visit the HP Store
The HP Pavilion 15 Laptop has all the performance for mind-blowing entertainment you enjoy, but in a smaller, lightweight PC. The Full HD, IPS, micro-edge display combines with audio by BandO to give you robust, authentic theater-level entertainment (1). Intel Iris Xe Graphics (2) delivers the impressive performance needed for your creating, gaming, and entertainment while the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor (3) gives you the instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity modern users crave. The HP Pavilion laptop’s 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage outclasses traditional hard drives with 15 times the performance (4). Experience improved multitasking thanks to 16 GB of RAM. Work all day with up to 8 hours of battery life (5) and go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes with HP Fast Charge (6). Windows 10 Pro blends seamlessly and powerfully with this HP 15 Laptop for an optimized computing experience (7). Get more done with solid connection speeds from the powerful Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) (9) and Bluetooth 5.0 combo (10) and work comfortably with the familiar feel of a full-sized keyboard. Your HP laptop checks all the boxes with a 1-year limited hardware warranty, ENERGY STAR certification (12), EPEAT Silver registered (13), and a low halogen display (14). (1) Full High Definition (FHD) content is required to view FHD images. (2) Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs. (3) Multi-core is designed to improve the performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from the use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on the application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding, and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Iris Xe, Intel logo, and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. (4) Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read-only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD. (5) Windows 10 MobileMark 18 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2018/ for additional details. (6) Recharges your battery up to 50% within 45 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary plus/-10% due to System tolerance. (7) Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software, or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See microsoft.com (8) Upgrade rollout plan is being finalized and is scheduled to begin late in 2021 and continue into 2022. Specific timing will vary by device. Certain features require specific hardware, see http://www.Microsoft.com/windows/windows-11-specifications (9) Wireless access point and internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) is backwards compatible with prior 802.11 specs. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 are draft and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other Wi-Fi 6 devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported. (10) Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license. (11) Based on Wi-Fi 5 80MHz and Wi-Fi 6 160MHz minimum requirements when transferring files between two devices connected to the same router. Requires a wireless router, sold separately, that supports 802.11ax (Wi-Fi 6). Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported. (12) ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. (13) Based on U.S. EPEAT registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT. EPEAT status varies by country. (14) External power supplies, power cords, cables, and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
- INSTANT GRATIFICATION – Experience a laptop with premium performance, so you can spend less time getting more done; it’s like a small PC that’s compact enough to go where you go with a long-lasting battery to power you through your day
- EPIC ENTERTAINMENT – With audio by B&O, a larger screen-to-body ratio, and a 15.6-inch Full HD micro-edged screen to maximize your view, entertainment on your laptop feels like bringing the theater home (1). HP speakers, custom-tuned in collaboration with experts at Bang & Olufsen, bring entertainment to life with sound you can feel.
- IMPRESSIVE GRAPHICS – The Intel Iris Xe Graphics gives you a new level of graphics performance with crisp, stunning visuals, plus the convenience of a thin and light laptop (2)
- UNSTOPPABLE PERFORMANCE – Get things done fast with the 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor, which delivers instant responsiveness and best-in-class connectivity (3)
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Enjoy up to 15x faster performance than a traditional hard drive with 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD storage (4) and experience improved multitasking with higher bandwidth thanks to 16 GB of RAM
- WORK ON THE GO – Get work done on the go with a long battery life of up to 8 hours (5) while HP Fast Charge lets you go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes (6)
- OS AND WARRANTY – Do more with better peace of mind thanks to the HP 1-year limited hardware warranty and the seamlessly integrated Windows 10 Pro operating system (7); get ready for the Windows 11 upgrade, coming soon and at no additional cost (8)
- EFFORTLESSLY CONNECTED – Enjoy a smoother wireless experience with Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) (9) and Bluetooth 5.0 combo (10), all your connections are solid and up to 3x faster file transfer speeds than Wi-Fi 5 (11)
- FULL-SIZE KEYBOARD – Work comfortably with a full-sized keyboard, integrated numeric pad, and a Precision Touchpad
- ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY – Stay energy-efficient and sustainable with a laptop that is ENERGY STAR certified (12), EPEAT Silver registered (13), and built with a low halogen display (14)
Smarter technology blurs the lines between the physical and the virtual and brings raw computing power to every aspect of our lives. Experience the best graphics backed by a system that's powered with the latest in technology. Everything from slim, lightweight laptops for casual browsing to high-powered desktop solutions that cater to demanding applications.